● Fresh raw materials are delivered early in the morning. After the necessary quality check performed by our experienced and well-trained staff, the materials enter the manufacturing area in strict compliance with all hygiene standards and regulations.
● Production begins immediately: the pulping and mixing of meats, bones, fruits and vegetables takes place in our state-of-the-art production line of frozen products. The mix is instantly packaged and standardised and the end products are kept into a special tunnel freezer in order for the materials and their vitamins to remain fresh and for all pathogens to be eliminated.
● The frozen products enter the standardisation line. They are packaged in boxes, stored in large freezers ready for distribution.
● Our facilities are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected pursuant to the sanitations protocols of the company and the legislation in force.
● Our products are delivered to our partners in special freezer vans at the correct temperature.
● Our four-legged friends enjoy the delicious meals of REAL NATURE’S FOOD.